It’s festival time, with one of the most popular the Isle of Wight festival. If you’re planning to visit the festival and you want to stay looking like a trendsetter, you’ll want to stay ahead of the fashionista celebrities. Headlining at the festival this year is Pharrell Williams. Although festivals take place in the summertime, there is no guarantee that the weather will not turn wet, since it’s British weather after all. Popular accessories for muddy festivals include wellies and macs, but this year at the Isle of Wight festival the weather stayed fine.
Take Inspiration From Celebs
Hot looks on celebrities like Foxes include Converse trainers, boyfriend jeans, and a leather jacket. Don’t forget the Ray Bans either. On Ella Eyre, a casual black dress was the perfect daywear for a music festival. Emma Bunton looked casually fine in brown ankle boots and a strappy leather jacket, while the newlywed Geri Halliwell ditched the wellies in favour of a pair of gorgeous brown boots.
If you want to look super stylish this festival season, you’ll want to invest in these key pieces.
- The boho blouse – Team this gorgeous blouse with shorts or a cute skirt. The fabric is loose and floaty, so it will keep you cool while you’re swaying your hips to the endless music. The 70’s print keeps the style super fresh, while the tie front detail makes it the perfect piece to wear over a casual vest.
- Fringed jacket – Several celebrities were seen wearing a fringed jacket, so an investment in this piece is key to looking trendy at your chosen festival. Throw it over any outfit to instantly stylise your look.
- Little white dress – White is the summer colour and the little white dress is a key piece this summer. Try an off the shoulder design that will keep you cool during the warm summer days. Team the little white dress with gladiator sandals.
- Denims and whites – Don’t be afraid to mix denim with white this summer, because you’ll look on trend. Try an off the shoulder blouse with a florally design teamed with a short denim skirt.
- Camel hue – Camel coloured skirts and trousers look gorgeous and stylish. Suede is easy to wear and looks great matched with another key colour this season—white.
If you want to stay looking trendy this summer and festival season, check out the celebs to find out what’s on trend. Failing that, popular clothing pieces include the little white dress, camel coloured clothing, the fringed jacket, denim and white, the boho blouse. Invest in these key pieces and you won’t go wrong this summer season.