It is important to make a good impression at work, and a smart dress code is often custom for most companies. When you need a pair of smart trainers for work that will compliment your suit or workwear, look no further than this article. Following on, we shall consider 15 of the most stylish smart trainers for work.
1. Skechers Men’s Escape Trainers
These are not only affordable smart trainers for work, but they are leather too and built to last. Skechers is a brand that has grown over the years and is known for its style and affordability. They look like a shoe, but they are described by Skechers as a leisure shoe/trainer. They feature leather uppers, a lace-up closure, and an air-cooled memory foam cushioned insole for superior comfort.
- These shoes are both comfortable and affordable.
- They are a good choice of smart trainers for work.
- Available in sizes UK 6 to 12.
- Some sizes can be up to £120, dependent on the seller.
2. Under Armour Micro G Men’s Smart Trainers for Work
An affordable shoe that will look good with a suit, the Under Armour essential workout shoe is great for both the gym and for work. They feature a unique micro G foam for extreme comfort. These trainers are available in various colours, but the Anthracite Black trainers are perfect to wear for work.
- The shoe both looks and feels good.
- Over 75 per cent of reviewers gave them five stars.
- Some reviewers said that the material of these trainers was not breathable.
- Not the ideal running shoe.
3. Boss Men’s Low Top Sneakers
If you love designer brands, purchase these smart trainers for work by Boss Green. They feature a combination of suede, textile, and leather. Available in three styles and colours, they have a lace-up closure for a smart finish.
- Customers report that the trainer fits perfectly and is a good price.
- They can be more expensive than other trainers that look similar to this.
4. New Men’s Formal Lace Up Navy Blue Smart Trainers For Work
- One customer reported that the shoes ‘fitted like a glove’.
- They are affordable at under £30.
- The look and feel were cheap to one customer.
5. Larnmern Men’s Steel Toe Safety Smart Trainers For Work
If you need a stylish smart shoe with the protective elements of a steel toe shoe, consider these Larnmern lightweight reflective work shoes at under £45. They are available in UK sizes 6 up to 12, and in a variety of colours and styles.
- Over 60 per cent of customers gave them five stars.
- These trainers feature an easy on and off Velcro fastening.
- They are a comfortable shoe for those who have to walk a lot in their job.
- They are both lightweight and comfortable.
- One customer reported that the wear and tear of these trainers were poor after only 20 days of usage.
6. Reebok Men’s Workout Plus Trainers
This classic style of Reebok trainers has leather uppers and a gum rubber sole for comfort. Their lace-up closures make them an ideal shoe investment for smart workwear. Not only are they smart trainers for work, but they are also a versatile workout trainer too.
- Over 75 per cent of customers rated these Reebok trainers five stars.
- Even when they are worn all the time, they are durable and affordable.
- Reebok trainers feature a durable sole and effective cushioning.
- They are available in UK sizes 6 up to a generous 13.
- One customer reported that the shoes were too narrow.
- The prices range from £45 up to £140, dependent on the size.
7. Skechers Equalizer Persistent Men’s Low Top Sneakers
Not only are these an Amazon.co.uk bestseller, but also there are over a thousand customer reviews. These sneakers are easy to slip on and are manufactured by a top brand in the footwear industry.
- They are available in an array of colours and UK sizes from 5.5 up to 13.
- A comfortable shoe for those with plantar fasciitis.
- Over 80 per cent of customers gave these sneakers five stars.
- One customer reported that the memory foam sole was already breaking apart after only two months of use.
- The prices range from £34 up to £242.
8. Vans Men’s Atwood Canvas Grey Low Top Sneakers
- Over 78 per cent of customers gave these sneakers five stars.
- Customers reported that these were an extremely comfortable shoe.
- They are the ideal pair of smart trainers for work.
- One customer reported that the colour was starting to fade early.
- Several customers reported that the shoe was damaged early on.
These smart look trainers are ideal for work, and they feature in either brown or black. They are priced more expensively than some other brands, but they have a patented breathable sole.
- This shoe features a good quality rubber and a nice cushioned sole.
- Eighty per cent of customers gave it five stars.
- They look narrow, but there is plenty of space.
- One customer reported that the sizing was off and uncomfortable.
10. Merrell Men’s Jungle Moc Slip on Sneakers
- There are over 600 reviews for these sneakers on Amazon.co.uk, and 79 per cent of customers gave them five stars.
- They are easy to slip on and off and have a supportive sole to suit all terrain.
- Several customers reported that they were not safe to walk on wet surfaces.
11. Men’s New Smart Casual Formal Lace Up Office Shoes
- Many customers reported that these shoes were very comfortable.
- They are a great choice of shoe for work and good value for money.
- One customer reported that the sole and upper were stiff.
12. Shoes for Crews Freestyle Men’s Black Slip Resistant Trainers
If you want a pair of smart trainers for work at an affordable price, invest in these Shoes for Crews trainers. The material is water-resistant and the insoles are removable to allow custom insoles or orthotics. They also feature a trip guard to decrease a trip hazard when you move between different floor types. They are also animal-friendly and vegan, with no materials tested on animals.
- A vegan-friendly shoe.
- They are water-resistant and built to last.
- This affordable shoe has a good grip.
- Some customers reported that these shoes attract dirt.
- This shoe is not manufactured with breathable material.
13. Hush Puppies Thalia Percy Men’s Lace Up Casual Smart Trainers For Work
- The Hush Puppies brand of shoe is built to last.
- They are made with real leather for breathability.
- They are an affordable work shoe with a wide fitting for comfort.
- Several customers reported that this shoe gave them blisters.
14. Tommy Hilfiger Sneaker Trainers
This comfortable leisure shoe by Tommy Hilfiger will look good at work with a suit. They are available in navy, white, or grey.
- They are available in UK size 6 up to UK 10.5.
- They are both affordable and stylish.
- The sole is gum rubber and the outer material is textile.
- Larger sizes of this shoe are not available.
15. Ted Baker London Men’s Thawne Trainers
Ted Baker is renowned for quality workmanship, and these smart trainers for work are an ideal investment. Both the inner and the outer materials are made of leather for breathability, and the sole is gum rubber. This shoe is available in black, blue, red, or brown.
- Over seventy per cent of customers gave these shoes five stars.
- One customer reported that they were perfect business casual shoes.
- Well made shoes that are worth every penny, one customer reported.
- They are the Ted Baker brand and are more expensive than other footwear brands.
Trainers come in a variety of styles and colours, but if you want to invest in a pair of smart trainers for work, we have listed 15 recommended smart shoes for you to consider from top brands like Ted Baker, Skechers and Boss Green.